CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
IMPORTANT FESTIVAL INFORMATION
SCENE & HEARD is a LICENSED 18+ EVENT only. No exceptions.
VALID/CURRENT Photo ID is required:
18 + (Passport, Photo Driver License or Keypass - VIC and TAS / RMS Photo Card - NSW)
SCENE & HEARD has the right to refuse entry or access to the event to people who:
• Are clearly under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any other stimulant
• Are not over the age of 18 years old
• Have been banned from events before, imposed by the event, Mothership Events Pty Ltd or the
administrative, legal or police governing bodies
• Illustrate behavior that intends to disturb public peace or to provoke assault, hatred, rage etc
• Refuse to declare objects that are considered to be dangerous or off limits by security services
• Are wearing hi-visibility vests or clothing impersonating event staff, gang related uniforms (including bandanas and jackets) or uniforms that impersonate police, event staff or other emergency service personal.
- There are strictly NO PASSOUTS.
- On request security have the right to ask you to legitimise yourself with further ID requests
- All patrons and staff will be wrist-banded on entry to the event. ANY patrons with no wristband that are on site will be ejected immediately.
- No liquids are permitted on site for safety and security reasons. There is free water and sunscreen provided on site at various locations inclusive of First Aid locations.
- No food, alcohol or beverages are allowed to be brought onto the site.
- No weapons, glass, metal objects, fireworks, flares, glow sticks, laser pointers, umbrellas, non-collapsible chairs, hampers, eskies, tables, sporting equipment, selfie sticks or dangerous goods are permitted on site.
- No animals are permitted on site (apart from authorized guide/companion dogs).
- No professional recording devices such as video cameras, Go Pro cameras or audio recorders are allowed on site.
- SCENE & HEARD has a “TOPS ON” policy. Anyone not wearing tops (singlet, t-shirt etc…) will be rejected at the gate and refused service at service points throughout the event. Anyone inside the event not wearing a top will have their wristband removed and will be ejected from the event.
- Patrons will be refused service at any service point unless wearing compliant attire.
- Any intimidating behavior including posturing or “surrounding” patrons will NOT be tolerated and will result in ejection from the event.
- Please arrive and depart in an orderly fashion and respect our neighbors, so we can return next year.
- You may be filmed at this event for the purposes and use, at the sole discretion of Scene & Heard.
- SCENE & HEARD will not take responsibility or liability for cloaked items or ties you bring into the event site.
- Where rides are on site, rides will be ridden at patrons own Risk. Scene & Heard accepts no responsibility or liability for this.
- Line-up and schedule is subject to change without notice.
- Refunds will not be given for tickets in any case.
- Any and all footage taken by patrons on camera, mobile phone or any recording device is subject to
- Copyright Laws. SCENE & HEARD and its artists give no permission for filming, photographing or any recordings. Where used in any public medium without written authorization from SCENE & HEARD, the event or Mothership Events may prosecute.
- Some events are subject to approval from the Liquor Licensing Commission or Office of Liquor and Gaming and other statutory authorities.
- By entering these events and using our Medical facilities you consent to Scene & Heard having access to your medical information.
- No 3rd party promotional items including flyers, posters, stickers, wristbands or tickets are permitted for distribution at the event.
- Do not purchase your ticket from outside the venue, from a reseller or from an unauthorised online vendor like Gumtree or Ebay. Only tickets purchased from www.sceneandheard.com.au, Ticketek Agencies or directly via Scene & Heard Ambassador sales are authorised. Failure to purchase a ticket from an authorised outlet may result in refusal of entry.
- Tickets must be treated like cash. Tickets are not refundable and will not be replaced or refunded if lost, stolen or damaged, except as required by law & as otherwise specified by SCENE & HEARD.
- The sale or re-sale of a ticket by the Ticket Holder (including online auction sites) without the prior consent of SCENE & HEARD is prohibited. SCENE & HEARD has an ongoing relationship with the police regarding the falsification of tickets to events. If you suspect you have purchased an invalid ticket please contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
- All patrons entering the site must have a valid ticket. Patrons on site without a valid event ticket or event accreditation will be ejected immediately. -
- One ticket is only valid for the admission of one person.
- Forging a ticket to the event will result in immediate rejection.
- SCENE & HEARD reserves the right to refuse entry if a patron has been previously ejected from one of their events. It is the sole discretion of SCENE & HEARD to allow banned patrons to attend future events.
- SCENE & HEARD has the right to pursue legal action if banned patrons continue to attempt to flout their ban.
- For the safety of all patrons, it is a condition of entry that all patrons submit to being searched (pat down of persons, metal detection of persons or physical inspections of bags and containers) upon entry and throughout the event. In the event a patron refuses to submit to a search:
• On entry – the patron will be refused entry without a refund,
• During, and within the confines of the event – the patron may be removed from the event without a refund.
- Security staff are trained in managing the cultural sensitivities associated with searches and suitable facilities will be provided to conduct searches in a manner that enhances the safety of the event whilst managing the cultural sensitivities associated with these activities. Patrons have the right to refuse a search, however those that do so acknowledge they will be excluded (through refusal of entry) or removed from the event without refund.
If you believe you have been treated unfairly, or inappropriately, please contact email@example.com within two weeks of the events end date with staff or security ID details.